Thank you for all Abstract Submissions! Abstracts are currently under review. Winners will be contacted by:
January 21st, 2022
2022 Symposium Abstract Submission
The Southeastern Fracture Symposium is an annual meeting jointly sponsored by Foundation Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) & the Southeastern Fracture Consortium (SEFC).
The research consortium group is well recognized for its research endeavors through national conference presentations and publications.
Each year at the Symposium an awards ceremony is held, with different awards for submissions meeting specific criteria.
Requirements for Submission
1. Abstracts must be submitted online by 5pm EST on January 14th, 2022
2. Once an abstract is accepted, additional authors cannot be added
3. Acceptance or rejection letters and all future correspondence will be emailed to the Primary Contact listed. Notification of acceptance will be sent by January 21, 2022
4. Podium presenters unable to present their abstract at the meeting can assign a substitute, but presenters can only present one podium presentation at the Meeting
5. A copy of the complete manuscript will be requested for award consideration as determined by the SEFS Program Committee. The stipend for the award paper is contingent on the Resident/Fellow Primary Author listed on the Abstract Submission Form presenting the paper at the Annual Meeting
6. SEFC reserves the right to withdraw a presentation at any time
Papers and Posters presented at a previous national meeting or previously published are NOT eligible for submission. There is no numerical limit on the number of abstracts an author may submit for consideration for the SEFS 2022 Research Awards Session.
It is the responsibility of the submitting author to communicate all abstract information to authors and presentation information to presenting authors.