2024 Symposium Poster and Podium presentations
We are now accepting abstract submissions for the 2024 Poster and Podium Presentation Competition. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research and share your knowledge with leading experts in the field. Selected presentations will have the opportunity to present their work at the competition and compete for awards.
To submit your abstract, follow the submission guidelines and complete the form on this page. The deadline for submissions is November 15th, 2023.
Don't miss out on this chance to advance your career and contribute to the field of orthopaedic trauma. We look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you at the conference!
Requirements for Submission
1. Abstracts must be submitted online by 5pm EST on November 15th, 2023.
2. Once an abstract is accepted, additional authors cannot be added.
3. Acceptance or rejection letters will be emailed to the Primary Contact listed. Notification of acceptance will be sent by December 1, 2023. Presenters will be provided with a discount for conference registration.
4. Podium presenters unable to present their abstract at the meeting can assign a substitute, but presenters can only present one podium presentation at the meeting
5. The top six abstracts will compete in the podium presentation competition. Additional abstracts will be selected for Poster Presentation
6. A copy of the complete manuscript may be requested for award consideration as determined by the SEFS Program Committee. The stipend for the award paper is contingent on the Resident/Fellow Primary Author listed on the Abstract Submission Form presenting the paper at the Annual Meeting
7. SEFC reserves the right to withdraw a presentation at any time
Abstracts selected for presentation at the conference will be notified by December 1st, 2023 and a discount code will be provided for registration to the conference for the presenting author. Posters will be presented on January 26th, 2024 as part of the conference agenda. Winners will be announced on January 26th and monetary stipends provided for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
Papers and Posters presented at a previous national meeting or previously published are NOT eligible for submission. There is no numerical limit on the number of abstracts an author may submit for consideration for the SEFS 2024 Research Awards Session.
It is the responsibility of the submitting author to communicate all abstract information to authors and presentation information to presenting authors.